Saturday, November 17, 2007

Tired, but thankful

I just got back from a few great hours with friends.  Several of us from the Creation Museum (and one not working there, but known through one who does) headed up to a "Thanksgiving Concert" being held in Cincinnati.  It was quite interesting with groups ranging from a gospel quartet to Indo-Pakistani to African to Korean to Hispanic Salsa, and more types of music.  It was definitely eclectic--but quite interesting nonetheless, and a good time with friends.  I was the driver tonight.

We didn't have time to eat before we arrived, so on the way home I exited the freeway right by the Museum Center (my "other" museum) and we went to Frish's Big Boy.  I've never actually been inside one before--just the drive through.  I wasn't too impressed with the drive through--but the service inside was much better.  It was a cross between fast food and full service sit-down dining.

I really would type more, but I'm tired and I need to sleep.  I have to be up in less than seven hours--actually about six so that I can get ready and be into work on time.  Night all!

~Matt

--
"A room without books is as a body without a soul." -Cicero

No comments: