Friday, December 14, 2007

11:30

It is currently 23:30 Eastern and I just got a phone call on my house line.  Nobody calls me on that line, because I always give out my cell number.  A tired female asked, "is Barbie there?"  I wasn't sure that she had said that, so I asked her to repeat herself, and heard the same thing again.  She did apologize when I told her she had a wrong number, but I realized now that I could have had fun.

"No, this is Ken speaking.  She divorced me last year."

"Mattel factory outlet, I'm sorry we are all out of Holiday Shopping Barbie.  Please take a number and enjoys the wonder of supply and demand."

I suppose there are more, but I'm tired now and need to sleep.  As soon as I have spare time I'll be posting much more about my Chicago trip!

~Matt

--
"A room without books is as a body without a soul." -Cicero

1 comment:

f8d90a said...

Haha -- if only our wits were faster.