Sunday, February 01, 2009

Indy Children's Museum

Recently I had an opportunity to take a trip to the Indianapolis Children's Museum. Two managers from our department at the Creation Museum were taking a trip to the museum to talk to their Visitor Services department, and I had the chance to tag along. It was a great day (I took about 300 pictures, ;-)), but one of the best parts were the construction pictures. All of the construction signage used LEGO designs! They are going to have a LEGO exhibit soon (I'm planning on going back to see it) and so while they're also building an addition to the building they themed all of their signage!

~Matt

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kiefler said...

Three posts in as many weeks, what's going on here?

Matt said...

Well I would like to post more regularly. I did enjoy updating this frequently in the old days. I can easily update at work with photos since I have Picasa on my work computer, I just need to make it a habit to do so. I might try for more often than this!