Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Dinner?

I didn't cook dinner tonight (i.e. Tuesday)...I actually didn't eat dinner. But it was okay, because I was so busy I didn't get lunch until at least 3:30 because I was so busy. And from work I went straight to Bible Study.

It was a busy day with just different things going on at work, so I somewhat felt as though I didn't get anything done. My desk is clean though, and I'm doing my best to keep it that way! :-) There may be quite a bit of stuff on the desk (and walls) and in the drawers, but things have their place. Let's just hope they stay that way...

~Matt

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Matt,

We happen to enjoy carrots at our house. They are good for you. We will be planting 4 rows of corn. At our house we generally have 2 or 3 veggies at our main meal. One of the veggies is a salad usually. Your nieces and nephew have been known to go out to the garden and snag veggies and eat them. They even have a small veggie garden down at the shack.

~Cheryl

Matt said...

Well everyone has to be a bit strange...I'll take the fruits and leave y'all with the veggies. *shudder*

Anonymous said...

What veggies do you eat? Besides corn that is.

~Cheryl

Matt said...

I love corn. Corn on the cob is best, but I rarely get that. Did I mention that corn is amazingly wonderful? :-D

Broccoli isn't bad, and I'll eat peas.

I can eat other vegetables mixed in with things, I just prefer not to because I don't enjoy their taste--and lettuce is so bland that it is pointless, even with salad dressing.

Oh, and I absolutely hate, abhor, detest, despise, revile, etc... carrots. ;-)

~Matt

PS Carrots are evil!

Becky Schell said...

I think the operative word would be "busy". Your desk is impressive. You should eat your carrots.