Saturday, May 02, 2009

May Flowers

I just missed posting on May 1. I'm going to blame Bible Study...I was busy at work Friday and headed straight to Bible Study, so I didn't have time to think about the blog. I have been trying to keep up a blog post a day. It is an ambitious goal after my lapse the last couple years...but I hope I can keep it up. I'm also working on a blog for work and that I have to get something up every day, so hopefully working on both will be good for me! :-)

I have been noticing more flowers around and realizing that as I did when on vacation I need to be taking more pictures. I don't have that many good flower shots that I've taken in the past, so I'm going to try to get more. I might even go into work on Monday afternoon (when I'm off), just to take pictures, because I'll have the free time then.

~Matt

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Matt,

What is the blog for work?

Cheryl

Matt said...

The Creation Museum blog.
http://blogs.answersingenesis.org/museum/

Becky Schell said...

I saw that Wretched is coming to your museum. Very sweet!

Matt said...

Yeah, I only recently heard about that, from the events end since I now work with the Program & Events department along with my other work. I've never heard of it before though...do you follow it?