Monday, September 07, 2009

Carniverous Bog Garden

Okay, I'm going to try something new with my blog. Knowing my track record I doubt that it will work, but I'd rather try and fail than never try. I'm going to try to post a picture each day. Some days there may be no text, other days there may be a great deal (like today). And if I can I'll try to have a text-heavy post in addition to each day's picture--but if that isn't possible I'll strive for the picture being the acceptable minimum for each day.

As time goes on I hope most of the pictures will be from the day they are posted, or perhaps the day before--but for now I make no such promises. This picture is from a few weeks ago and was taken in the Creation Museum's carniverous bog garden. I love this area best after a rain when you can see standing water and it really looks like a classical "bog."

~Matt
Posted by Picasa

No comments: