Thursday, October 01, 2009

Apemen?




Have you ever heard of apemen and wondered how thee fit into the biblical account of history? The Creation Museum has a great workshop on this topic. Led by Dr. David Menton this program is called "God Didn't Make any Apemen" and is featured at the museum almost every Thursday.




Here is a recent blog I wrote on this program: http://blogs.answersingenesis.org/museum/2009/09/16/three-ways-to-make-an-apeman/ (sorry, I can't figure out how to hyperlink from this app).




A version of this program is also available as a DVD from Answers in Genesis.

Here is a human skull. Notice that humans can wear glasses.


Menton's Law: Apes can't wear glasses.



I'm the coordinator for this series of workshops (Discover the Truth), but I don't often take the time to watch them. I have enjoyed the time spent today.



~Matt

No comments: