Sunday, October 04, 2009

Save time in your kitchen

Today you get something better than a picture. I have a video to share. It is a bit of nostalgia that I found while cruising through the Prelinger Archives. I've dived into these databases before, but not for a while. Now that I can watch videos on my iPhone I'm back at it, downloading old videos of historic interest. This piece is from 1949 and details many features of a modern "step saving kitchen." Yes, some of the material is dated, but some of the ideas are still relevant today. Take a look and tell me what you think.

~Matt

PS If you like old videos then go searching through Prelinger. You can find some real gems...I love the old travelogues.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Matt,

That was good. I liked some of the ideas, but some I didn't care for.

~Cheryl

Becky Schell said...

I want that kitchen...sans gluten.