Thursday, October 01, 2009

Tiredness Strikes Again

I just realized that I forgot to blog yesterday. I spent a long day at work and was tired when I left. A couple days ago we started to reorganize the Nehemiah Room (where Guest Services, the main department I work for has it's offices). We needed more storage so we ended up moving things around on the desks, and then replacing one section with shelving. It is pretty cool how much more storage we have now. I didn't leave work until around nine and didn't do much that was productive when I got back to the place that I'm housesitting.

I nerd to get going now as the new Koi Pond will be dedicated at this morning's staff meeting and I want to be sure to get some good pictures.


~Matt

-- Posted from my iPhone
(c) 2009 iWolff Ltd.

No comments: