Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Lazy?

Today I slept in just a bit...I think it was eight something when I woke up. As usually I grabbed my iPhone and after reading a few webcomics and blogs I was ready to get up. I think I need to stay up later some days just so I can sleep in more, ;-).

My folks are coming up from Tennessee today and bringing my nephew Josh. It should be a good Thanksgiving with many family members at my sister's house. I don't remember many family gatherings as a kid (except during the summers when we traveled) because my family is so spread out across the country, but I've enjoyed them since I've moved to Kentucky.

I will end up going in to the Creation Museum later today because I have to get a project done for tomorrow...if I remember I'll take pictures and explain later.

Last night my nephew Noah slept over, so I think it is about time to go make some breakfast...perhaps more brunch than breakfast, but it will do. I think that pancakes would be good. :-)

No comments: