Thursday, December 03, 2009

Cool picture

Recently the Creation Museum issued a press release about the upcoming Cristmas program. I had taken some pictures that were used on Ken Ham's blog and our Promotions manager asked me for some copies. One of them ended up in a column on USA Today. Look at the credit on the second picture. I thought it was pretty cool. :-)

I also have several articles about the Christmas program up on the Museum blog this week. Be sure to check them out and if you're nearby you really should come to this year's Christmas program!
Uncover the Historical Account
Elizabeth: A Time for Truth
The Temple Guard: A Life Transformed

~Matt

-- Posted from my iPhone
(c) 2009 iWolff Ltd.

2 comments:

~Annette said...

Congrats Matt! That's pretty cool! I wish I could see the Christmas program there.

~Annette H

Matt said...

Thanks.

Yeah, it should be pretty cool. I wish that y'all could come down too. My folks are coming up and everyone is going through on the 29th...you could come down then and make it a huge group! ;-)

~Matt