Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Endings

I am reading a book. Yes, I know that is a shocking surprise, so perhaps I should clarify. I am actually in the middle of listening to an audio book, reading an e-book, and in the midst of at least two "ink and paper" volumes.

One of the "real" books is by one of my favourite authors. He tells an excellent story which I don't want to out down. Hovever, neither do I want it to end. This is the sixth and last book of the series.

~Matt

PS I was going to post this shortly after midnight and then read a couple chapters. I fell asleep before that could happen however.

-- Posted from my iPhone
(c) 2009 iWolff Ltd.

Location:Highland Ave,Fort Mitchell,United States

2 comments:

Becky Schell said...

Hmmm...but you don't mention a title.

Matt said...

It was First Lord's Fury, the final book of the Codex Alera series by Jim Butcher.