Saturday, January 30, 2010

Just two

There were only two kids at Time Out, but it was a good time. I got to hold the younger one and when he started crying after having been asleep for a while I picked him back up and he fell asleep while I held him. :-) I like little kids.

I know that kids are hard work and can be a pain (personal experience there--no comments Mom, ;-)) but I hope I get to have kids someday. Yes sisters who comment annonymously I know I have to get married first. Someday...


~Matt

-- Posted from my iPhone
(c) 2010 iWolff Ltd.

4 comments:

Emily said...

I guess that last statement doesn't apply to me as I always sign my name. :)

Enjoy my son for the week.

~Cheryl

Matt said...

Emily posted a comment signed as Cheryl? ;-)

Normally you and Erin show up as anonymous as an ID even if you do sign a name.

Cheryl said...

Yeah, Emily was signed in, but I couldn't figure out how to switch without losing my comment.

~Cheryl

Anonymous said...

Welllll,
Whatcha waiting for?
We would love to be auntie to your kids before we're in wheel chairs.

The pest