Monday, January 25, 2010

Where have I been?

Well I've been busy, but there is nothing really new about that. Friday and Saturday I ran an overnight event at the Creation Museum. You can see a few pictures that I posted on the Museum's Facebook page here. It was a good event, a church youth group. All of our bookings have either been youth groups or schools. We have several more bookings and some interest--I've talked to a few people and need to forward information to others. The program is great, and actually a great deal if you're going to stay in the area when you visit.

Saturday I stayed at work a while and then left so I could shower and change before game night. It was a great night, as usual, with many friends from work. We met at Edana and Brion's place (though Jen had sent out the invitation she was afraid their place wasn't big enough). I took Gusher over, but sadly we didn't have time to play. At least one person who'd never played wanted to play, and others that are familiar with the game (since I've brought it to several parties) really wanted to play, but realized that we didn't have enough time. I need to figure out when the next game night will be because I do want to get in a game then. And if you've never played Gusher you're really missing out. It is an old game that my mom grew up playing. She and my granddad made a copy for her when she was an adult and a couple years ago she made copies for my siblings and I. It was an awesome Christmas present!!

Tonight I'm being lazy, sitting around in pajamas and a bathrobe I'm drinking hot chocolate and reading. It is a good relaxing evening. Oh, and I have a load of laundry in, but I don't like thinking about that. I hate taking care of clean clothes. Don't tell my mom that they don't all get taken care of right away... ;-)

~Matt

No comments: