Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Adventure in the Woods

Yesterday I wandered through the woods with my nephew Chase.




There were many signs along the trails.



We couldn't see any actual trails, only other footprints. Chase's feet got cold pretty quickly and we ended up wandering farther than we thought we would.




We were on trails beyond the cemetary. I still don't know how long they all are.




I loved the historical signs. I got pictures of all with my digital camera and will hopefully post them later.



Though we weren't sure what it was at the time we did not engage in frog gigging.



We finally climbed a snowy hill into the cemetary and wandered out the entrance 45 minutes after it had closed.



We decided not to brave the snow plow covered sidewalks and called my brother-in-law to pick us up at Kroger, right across the street from the cemetary.

~Matt

-- Posted from my iPhone
(c) 2010 iWolff Ltd.

1 comment:

Kiefler said...

Frog Gigging is what you do several hours before consuming Frog Legs.