Thursday, February 25, 2010

An Old Quote

Apparently I was more aware of the Creation Museum than I remember.  I just found this quote from an old blog post on March 30, 2005:
"Besides the usual "millions of years ago" nonsense (I can't wait for the Creation Museum by AiG to be finished) the Natural History museum was also fascinating..."
I do remember hearing Ken Ham speak while I was in college and he might have spoken about the Museum then, though I'm not sure.  I know that I did hear about it at church during construction as I remember picking up a pamphlet and then later seeing a call for volunteers.  I even applied for a position with the Advancement Department once.  It seems like each time I forgot about the place and didn't remember it again until later.  I certainly didn't have a clue that there were ever any "behind the scenes" tours going on.  I'd like to think that I would have at least checked the place out if I'd had a clue that it could be visited before opening...  But what is past is past, so I really don't know what could have happened (though thankfully God does know all of that...).

~Matt

No comments: