Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thin Ice




Well I haven't been skating yet, but I should tomorrow evening. I'm sure that I'll fall down, and I have a feeling someone will capture it with a camera. But I don't really care, I'm just hoping to have fun.

Right now I'm watching the ladies skating finals. It is amazing to watch them. They are out on the ice for quite some time. I hold my breath for an instant every time one of them starts to jump, fearing that they will fall. Thus far watching the last group we've seen some great performances.

It doesn't look like the US will medal, but I saw several American medals earlier today, so that is okay. Fantastic performances can be better than US medals (especially if they are not German).

I've heard that the Germans have led the medal counts at recent winter games, but thus far the US has taken the lead and hasn't relinquished it. Listening to the commentators I gather that these games have been good for Americans in sports we don't tend to medal in.

Well I am certainly not expecting any medals tomorrow evening. I really have no idea what to expect. I really have never ice skated before...

I'm going back to watching the games, this is too distracting.


~Matt

-- Posted from my iPhone
(c) 2010 iWolff Ltd.

Location:Highland Ave,Fort Mitchell,United States

No comments: