Friday, February 26, 2010

Time at the Rink




I got back from the skating rink not too long ago. It was fun overall. I'd definitely like to go back, but the only public evening times are on Friday.

Starting next Friday the Creation Museum will be open until 9:00 on Fridays...until the end of September.

I did fall three times (yes, ice is very hard) and stayed close to the edge.


Here are some of the people I was skating with amid the crowd. There were several people from the Creation Museum and two of my nephews.

Kelsey hadn't ever been skating either. She used the buckets for awhile and she never fell!


A bit later Kelsey skated with Kaitlyn and Bethany.


Chris likes a good pink cell phone!


Don't worry, I'll make fun of myself too. Bethany was kind enough to take this video of me. I promise that I did improve later and was actually starting to be comfortable when we had to get off the ice.

This was a cool sign found near the back of the rink.


~Matt

-- Posted from my iPhone
(c) 2010 iWolff Ltd.

No comments: