Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Weather Update




Well the snow looks to have mostly passed us by. Cincinnati itself looks like it might get more, but I'm not sure if we'll see any here in northern Kentucky.

I need to get up very soon and get ready for the day. I came home yesterday to find that my landlord hadn't plowed any of the driveway. I know that it kept snowing all day, but even some plowing would have made a difference. I had to shovel just so I could get my car into the garage last night. I expect that I'll have to shovel some more this morning.

School has been cancelled, but I'm not sure if my nephews will be up and able to help with shoveling. I don't mind doing it, but it goes faster with more people working.


~Matt

-- Posted from my iPhone
(c) 2010 iWolff Ltd.

Location:Highland Ave,Fort Mitchell,United States

No comments: