Thursday, February 18, 2010

Worldle

Have you ever made a Wordle?  They're fun to create.  Here is the description from the website:
Wordle is a toy for generating “word clouds” from text that you provide. The clouds give greater prominence to words that appear more frequently in the source text.
I've made a few in the past, mainly using blogs that I'm involved in via their URL.  You can also input a block of text and tell the program to use that.  There are many customizable features.  You can exclude common English words or even delete individual words once the Wordle is generated.  The font and text color are also customizable.  Head on over to the site and give them a try...I don't normally save mine to the site--I use the print feature and a free Print to PDF printer to save them to my hard drive.  Here is one I just made a few minutes ago from the contents of this blog:


~Matt

No comments: