Monday, March 15, 2010

Horse Pills




Swallowing pills is unnatural. I remember trying to learn as a kid. My mom gave me frozen peas. But peas are food that you are accustomed to chewing first. You may swallow large amounts of food--but you masticate it first.

I can swallow pills now, but it still feels strange at times. I can't stand the taste of NyQuill so I take gelcaps (usually the generic). They're big, but they help. It isn't that big of a deal, but it makes an interesting blog post, ;-).


~Matt

-- Posted from my iPhone
(c) 2010 iWolff Ltd.

Location:Highland Ave,Fort Mitchell,United States

3 comments:

Josh said...

I have those in my dorm! You should try swallowing the Mucinex pills that the doctor told me to get a couple months ago. They are twice that size!

Cheryl said...

Come on now. I usually swallow four pills at once. I take calcium and Fish oil that are that size along with magnesium and vitamin D. Granted those last two are smaller.

I have had the girls take some vitamin C with this cold they have and these are some free samples that I got. They are bigger than those that you show.

~Cheryl

Cheryl said...

You know, we had an older sister who made us swallow split peas for pills. She was the same one who would take her thumb nail and push it into our head and tell us she was putting thorns in our head.

You missed out so much by being the baby of the family.

~Cheryl