Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sky Diving

On Sunday night many of the women at work got together to have a bridal shower for Amanda--my roommate's fiancée. It was decided that the guys needed to do something exciting. Adam and I figured out that sky diving was the perfect idea. We found a great place that was local and only charged $25 (we're not rich you know). Despite the name their website isn't quite running yet, but their legal department is doing well.

It was a fun evening. I only have one picture right now, but I expect to have more in the future...

~Matt

PS The best part was that at least a couple of the women were not entirely sure if we were really going or not--we really had them worried.  I wish I could have kept a better poker face, but some of the other guys did better than I to sell it.

No comments: