Monday, May 17, 2010

Floating LEGO

A short time ago one of my nephews sent me pictures of a LEGO boat that he'd made.  I thought that I'd share them here as it is pretty cool.  I haven't had much time to build lately, except for some small modifications to my medieval village and castle setup.  Hopefully when I see him this summer we'll have some time to build together.

I can just see this boat swishing through the water.  I'm not sure, but it looks like it might be built off a floatable base.  I always wanted to have one of those so that I could build a LEGO boat that would actually float, but I never have bought one.

It looks like there is plenty of room to load up passengers or freight.

Yep, all around a pretty cool boat.

~Matt

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is from an airplane set I got. My mom made the body. and i made a lot of modifications.
Tk

Anonymous said...

It also has a top. did you get those pics.
Tk

Matt said...

Cool. I thought you might like seeing the pictures here, ;-).

Yeah, I think I can see the top in the bottom picture.