Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Post Office Failure (again)

A few days ago I was checking the mail in my apartment building (since there are only four apartments it all comes into one spot) when I found this letter:


I live in Kentucky.  This letter was mailed from an address in Colorado to an address in Colorado.  I obscured the address details but I live on Highland Avenue at the same number this letter was mailed to--but of course it was sent to Highland Drive, in Colorado.

I have no idea how this letter made it all the way to Kentucky, but I couldn't resist snapping a picture of it before putting it back out in the mail.

Oh, and the title of this post includes the word (again) because this is at least the second time this has happened.  Read about the first adventure here.

~Matt

No comments: