Tuesday, November 15, 2011

New phone




Last night I switched phones. For two years I've had an AT&T iPhone 3GS. I upgraded to a 4S with Verizon. I didn't dislike AT&T, they just didn't get reception at work. Of course Verizon has repeaters throughout the Creation Museum, hence it's great service there. It has been a good switch, with only a couple issues. My text messages transferred over, but the name on each one shows the phone number instead of the person's name. I searched on-line and apparently others have had the issue. I tried several fixes and none have worked completely.

~Matt

-- Posted from my iPhone
(c) 2011 iWolff Ltd.

Location:Highland Ave,Fort Mitchell,United States

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Our phone is Verizon, but Harold's work is AT&T. Our phone gets better coverage around the West than his does.

~Cheryl