Friday, February 10, 2012

Good Morning

A friend just got me started watching a video podcast called Good Mythical Morning.  I started watching the most recent episode (it is posted Monday through Friday mornings), then watched several more.  I've actually subscribed to the podcast via iTunes so that I can download it to my iPhone.  It is funny and quite entertaining.  I think that it will be something fun to watch each weekday.

I was watching their second episode a few minutes ago and they were reading an interesting news story.  Apparently somebody who changed his name to "Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop" was arrested in Wisconsin.


Authorities in southern Wisconsin are facing a tongue twister thanks to the arrest of Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop. 
The unusually named 30-year-old man was in jail Sunday in Madison. Police say he violated his bail conditions from a previous run-in with the law. 
Court records show that his name used to be Jeffrey Drew Wilschke. He legally changed it in October.


I would agree that this has to be one of the most unusual names that I've ever heard.

~Matt

No comments: