Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Charlie Brown

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Well I didn't watch the DVD, but last night this classic special was on TV. Apparently it was the fortieth anniversary (the original airing was in 1965), which I didn't realize until I did some research on-line. This is definately a true holiday classic that should be watched every year! And for some reason this year I was thinking of Mark as I watched... :-)

Thanks to LunaNiƱa for the word association, a couple days late.

  1. Amazing:: grace, that saved a wretch like me
  2. Delights:: Turkish--can't wait to see those Friday! (Hopefully I'll see a midnight showing if I can get tickets)
  3. Inspired:: divine
  4. Disgusted:: sick
  5. You:: y'all
  6. Palm:: Springs
  7. Sweetheart:: Valentine
  8. Guilt:: y conscience
  9. More to come:: the best is yet to come, I liked this song when Vic sang it on DS9


~Matt

3 comments:

Mark Baker said...

Now why would you think of me when you watched that? :)

Matt said...

I don't know Charl...I mean Mark. :-)

kate said...

*sighs in a Napoleonic fashion* Lucky! I was going to record that, then forgot. Arg. I shall have to rent it or something.