Monday, August 07, 2006

Good Knight

I'm rewatching A Knight's Tale, and it was a long trip to see this movie. The library had lost both the VHS and DVD copies that it had. Since I had a hold on the DVD that had appeared to still be around, they sent me an e-mail asking if I still wanted it--and perhaps then they would purchase it or obtain it via interlibrary loan. I said yes--then yes again when I recieved the same e-mail a month later. Sometime after that my hold disappeared and they listed the DVD status as "see purchaser." I put another hold (after several people) and was quite happy to see that it came in today. :-)

I would never have thought to set a medieval tale to rock music, but they made it work somehow. You can't beat Chaucer's dialogue either, 'tis great to see him verbally spar with others.

~Matt

No comments: