Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Balderdash

Tonight I played Balderdash with two of my nephews. Yes, I did end up winning through some lucky guesses--but a couple too many times I ended up guessing one of my nephew's definitions.

Here are the definitions for one of the rounds. Without resorting to a dictionary, can you guess the correct definition? I'll wait for a few guesses before I post an answer. If you read this blog, please post your guess below. Thanks!

Feep (feep)
-A small rodent in Southern Africa.
-Flemish slang for homosexual.
-Sound of a bell on a computer display terminal which "feeps" or beeps.
-The heir to a feudal lord.

~Matt

2 comments:

Ann said...

It's a small rodent in So. Africa

Mark Baker said...

I think it's the heir to the feudal lord.

Didn't look in the dictionary, but I think I've run across this word before.