Sunday, January 14, 2007

Domingo

Right now in in the middle of the worship team's practice session before the first service.  At nine the first service will start and I'll be busy getting everything up on the screen in time.  I almost overslept this morning but I managed to get in here just in time!

After the service I plan to head over to the first Kenton County Library Sale of the year.  I'm quite excited that I'll be able to hit it on its first day of operation!  Recently I've been working every first day (usually a Friday) and couldn't make it.  This is especially annoying as the book dealers all show up on the first deal and get some of the best books.  I really hate this as I think this spoils it for others.  These aren't intended to be warehouses for used book stores, they are supposed to be for individuals.

~Matt


--
"A room without books is as a body without a soul." -Cicero

No comments: