Friday, January 26, 2007

Shifting

Starting sometime next week I'm going to be working at another factory.  'Tis the same company, and will be pretty much the same work, I'll just be helping them get the other Cincinnati facility functional (ore more functional).  The only problem is that this location is in Cincinnati, so I'll have to drive north on I-75 in the morning.  Right now I drive opposite the flow of traffic, so I don't have many hold ups.  It takes me around 15 minutes (or less) to get to work.  Going the other direction is only a little bit farther, but will probably take me thirty to forty minutes.  :(

~Matt

--
"A room without books is as a body without a soul." -Cicero

2 comments:

Becky said...

Having to travel anywhere in back-you-up traffic is foreign to this small-town girl. I like the laid back life.

Matt said...

I like the convenience of living near things. However, with my work schedule so tight I abhor traffic. Other times it isn't so bad because you usually have at least some time to spare. Right now though I often have much of my day timed down to the minute.