Thursday, March 01, 2007

Oh My!

I was woken up early this morning, about thirty minutes early in fact. There were perhaps ten to twenty minutes of thunder quite audible in my apartment around 05:30 this morning.

There wasn't much rain on my way into work, but I thought that perhaps it would be raining when I left, so I dug around in my car for an umbrella. I found it, but then forgot it on my seat. Naturally it was raining when I left so my coat (I don't have a true rain-jacket, :() got a bit wet as I walked the long walk out to my car. The picture is one I took from the driver's seat of my van before I started the windshield wipers up on my way out of the parking lot.

It was coming down pretty hard for part of the time on the way home. I hope it doesn't start up again while I'm at bigg's. Lightning will keep me from doing carts--but I doubt it will keep up until ten, meaning I'll just have less time to pull them in.

~Matt

No comments: