Thursday, March 22, 2007

This side of the river

Apparently I'll be heading back to Kentucky to work. My main day job wants me to work at the Kentucky plant again, even though I'm nowhere near done with what I'm doing in Ohio. At this point I'll just wrap up what I can tomorrow so as not to leave anything hanging and then head back to Kentucky on Monday.

I enjoy some things about Ohio more--but it will be nicer to be closer to home again (and thusly using less gas) and able to shop on the way home or drop by the library. Of course I don't know how long I'll be doing this. Hopefully I'll be back in Ohio at some point, but I'm not sure.

~Matt

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is probably a dumb question, but it's late so my LCF (level of cranial function) is low. Is 'thusly' a word? It seemed like it until i looked at it twice... nevermind. I'm glad you won't have to drive so far to work!

~ Julie

Matt said...

Adverb: thusly
1. In the way indicated

Anonymous said...

Yeah... this morning i knew it was a word. But thanks for the definition.

~ Julie