Monday, April 02, 2007

I'm too lazy

to type much tonight. So I settled for another picture post. Enjoy yet another view of the Cincinnati Museum Center at Union Terminal. Thanks.

~Matt

PS If anyone visits me now I have a membership (free to employees) so I can get anyone in with me to one of the museums for free (with no notice). If I didn't have the card I'd have to request a comp ticket which takes a few days and you have to know exactly when you'll want to use it. Now I don't have to do that unless I have more than one person to get in. I think back to when I showed Mark and Julie the building. I could have gotten either of them into the museums, if only so briefly if I'd had the membership then (as I could have if I'd known of it!).

~Matt

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, now that you've mentioned it, i guess i'll have to come and see the rest of the building! If i'm invited, that is. One of my favorite pictures from last summer is one i took of the Cincinnati skyline from between the terminal and the fountain. It turned out better than i ever dreamed it would!

Matt said...

You will have to come as yes, you are invited. I'm sure that you'd enjoy the museums.