Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Nothing much

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
No, I'm not going crazy or anything, I just thought that this was a fun graphic. Really everything is going well. Today I subbed for a normal worker at the exhibit, so I didn't have to be in until later and I got to leave early, woo-hoo! :-) Oh, and my supervisor came in and told us about some job openings. She wants to fill them with people already working for her (i.e. the exhibit staff). They are only part time and can be in addition to the current positions. They are for evening positions when the museum stays open late for special events. I'm definately going to apply as soon as I can get my hands on an application. I'm not sure how many others will apply, so I'm just going to pray that God will work out what is best for me.

Nothing much else is really happening that I can think of. Though if something crazy does happen I'll be sure to post all about it here, ;-).

~Matt

PS Remember that Space Exhibit I said I was hoping to work on? I finally found its website (duh!): www.spaceexhibit.com. Enjoy!

No comments: