Sunday, April 03, 2005

It happens

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Well it was just two days ago that I hit 150,000 miles on my car, and I missed it by two tenths of a mile!! :'( *sigh* I was driving back from Khol's with my sister when I noticed that I was at 150000.2. I know that it doesn't really mean much, but it would have been cool to see.

And now for the news from church:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The sermon was going a bit late (at least Pastor Brad hadn't noticed for a while that it was later than he'd thought), but the pastor was wrapping up (talking about the deaths of the various apostles) when the fire alarm went off. Presumably somebody tripped the alarm, but just to be on the safe side everybody left the church. The lights and alarms went off every few seconds along with a recorded voice urging everybody to make it out in orderly fashion. I've certainly never seen this happen before, though my sister speculated it could have been a teacher eager to get rid of their unruly kids, ;-).

~Matt

No comments: