Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Today is the Day

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I have no idea what this movie is or is about so don't consider this a recommendation, ;-).

Today is April 12, 2005: the day Peretti's new book is released! :-) Therefore after lunch I'm heading down to the bookstore to pick up the book that I paid for a month ago. I've never pre-ordered anything before, but it worked as well as I could have thought. I remembered it a couple times, but I was distracted by life so I never really had time to dwell on it or be anxious. Oh, and I have a gift certificate that I can spend there. :-) I'm really not at all sure what I'll pick up, but I'm sure I can find something good.

~Matt

1 comment:

Matt said...

I picked up a novel by Larry Burkett and one by Kathy Tyres. I've not read any of them yet as I'm waiting until I've read my library books, ;-).