Thursday, May 18, 2006

Finished

Well I finally finished my Superheroes episode. It ended up being 7,800 words long--and several of the later segments had either scenes I'd planned on cut, or were just shorter than I'd intitially envisioned. I even went so far yesterday as to not bring a book with me to work so that I would have to write during my breaks. It went well until I ended up talking to Miah late last night and then fell asleep writing. I woke up this morning and had everything done in a couple of hours.

Today I also went to the Covington branch of the Kenton County Library for the first time--they're having a book sale today through Saturday--but I'm working both tomorrow and Saturday nine through five. I spent eleven dollars and came home wth about twenty books--but several were children's books that I bought for my nerfs--five in all. I also bought a couple children's books for myself and several WWII era volumes. It was a good trip, but very light on the sci-fi/fantasy unfortunately.

~Matt

No comments: