Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Tired

If anybody besides the future me (and he does count) cares I apologize for the lack and brevity of posts recently. Yesterday I was quite busy with the Superheroes story and today I was at work too long. The other guy working today has to leave early on Tuesdays anyway (so he starts early) but today he left two hours earlier than normal, so I had to do both carts and housekeeping for seven instead of just five hours. Let me tell you, that makes a difference. I was at work 36 minutes late just to get the lot looking pretty good, and I didn't even clear quite everything. I realized that if I tried to get everything I wouldn't leave until 23:00 and I didn't think they wanted to pay me that much. Right now I'm tired, and with apologizes must end this post. I think I can get back on track tomorrow with my last day off of the week.

~Matt

No comments: