Tuesday, May 30, 2006

What can I say?

It is hot and muggy. Did I mention that it is hot? Did I mention that the humidity makes it even worse? Well then it still needs to be mentioned again! It has been hot and muggy.

I was busy so I didn't get outside too much today, so I didn't sweat as much as I could have, thankfully. Tomorrow I'll be outside more, unfortunately.

Tonight I learned how to play golf. No, not with clubs, well yes, there are clubs, but not what you're thinking. Clubs and spades, not clubs hitting balls. I played a couple of different versions with my mom and she also taught me the game garbage. We didn't play much of that, but it was also fun. Hopefully I'll get to play more later--and if we teach my nephews then I'll get to play anytime. :-)

~Matt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Matt,

Josie and I were up early this morning. We played games for close to two hours. We started with Five Crowns, then Flinch, the Garbage. It is a fun game. Josie won Garbage. She loves to play that and Golf. Teach the younger kids and they will have a good time.

Cheryl