Monday, July 31, 2006

Heroics

If you haven't already, you should check out the Superheroes story that I'm involved in. You have to start reading it from the start, but I think it is a great read. I just finished conducting an interview with the project's creator, and I'll be posting part of it on the blog later today as part of a new feature. Here, if you're interested is a brief sneak peak.

Fibonacci: The trouble with this is that infinity is really big.
Black Wolff: Is this countable infinity or uncountable infinity we're talking about here?
Black Wolff: ;-)
Fibonacci: Countable. You'll notice the episodes are numbered.
Fibonacci: With integers.
No, it isn't all jokes and math (trust me!). If you've been following the story at all you'll gain some extra insight into the process behind the scenes. I'm really looking forward to the start of what might be considered a weekly column. :-) I do so enjoy writing, and this is better even than just this blog. Now I only need to figure out how to get our story more readers!

~Matt

4 comments:

kate said...

I'll probably be shot for admitting this, but I lost interest in Superheroes around Episdoe XXXVIII or something like that. It was mostly that I got behind and didn't have the motivation to catch up.
As the sister of one of the writers, I don't know if it is legal for me to discontinue my support, lol.

Matt said...

Would a printable version of the story motivate you to catch up? I can arrange it if you'd like.

Becky said...

Don't accommodate her infidelity! She could never be a Marine.

I am looking forward to your Monday posts. Great idea. I haven't read this week's yet (company coming), but I have printed it off for later.

Fibonacci said...

If you wanted to catch up, you could do so just reading an episode a week.