Saturday, July 01, 2006

Oops

Yeah, I forgot this again. But I had a very good reason this time! ;-) My brother-in-law and sister left with my two neices for California. The older had surgery--she is doing better and they should be coming home the first part of next week. But, yesterday my brother-in-law's mom had to take off because her neice was in the hospital.

So I took care of the kids (I was off yesterday and today). I even fixed dinner, though I went with something easy, taco salad. In the morning we went to the library before I took Ryan to work--and it was nice to relax there, away from home for a while. In the afternoon we went to the park for several hours. The three boys had a great time on the playground equipment while I sat on the bench swing and read.

Today was another relaxing day as a few of us went out garage sailing--I'll get some pictures up soon, I promise! Then this afternoon we headed over to the neighbor's pool for a couple hours of swimming. I made sure to put sunscreen on first, so I don't think that I burned. Only my arms are tanned--the rest of me is quite white still!

~Matt

No comments: