Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Do I yet draw breath?

Aye, I do.  But I've been quite busy.  I'm working between 65 and 70 hours a week.  If I don't have a Museum event then I only have one weeknight a week free (I haven't had one of those for the past 3-4 weeks--only this past Sunday have I had the evening off).  I'm enjoying much of my work (bigg's the least), but I'm so busy.  So yes, I'm alive, but busy and trying to find time for everything critical.

E-mail is the most vital thing I do on-line so I've been active there, and I manage to keep up with web comics (Schlock Mercenary had a great lead-up to Halloween!).  If you haven't heard from me then drop me an e-mail, I should reply.  Other on-line activities I've regretably had to cut back on.  I hope that won't last too long.  I'm in the middle of scrutinizing my budget over the past month and hopefully sometime during this month I'll be able to see if I can afford my own internet access (which I certainly hope works out--life will be much easier amongst its current stress).

For now, adios.

~Matt

--
"A room without books is as a body without a soul." -Cicero

No comments: