Friday, November 10, 2006

I feel more informed already

I must thank the AP (courtesy of the Jerusalem Post on-line) for such an enlightening article.

Al-Qaida says it has mobilized 12,000 fighters
By ASSOCIATED PRESS
CAIRO, Egypt

A new al-Qaida in Iraq audio tape said Friday that the group has mobilized 12,000 fighters.

It must have been agonizingly difficult to craft that piece of journalistic prose.

But wait, here is another!

Al-Qaida vow to reach J'lem, blow up White House



Al-Qaida in Iraq leader vowed in an audio tape released on Friday that his fighters will never rest until they have reached Jerusalem and blown up the White House.


I have no idea why they bothered writing more than the headlines.  I'm going to assume that either the authors weren't paid by the word or their editors didn't have much funding left!  And no, I didn't cut anything off, you're seeing the entire articles.

~Matt

--
"A room without books is as a body without a soul." -Cicero

No comments: