Friday, November 17, 2006

What is free time?

The entirety of December I think I will be working a minimum of seventy plus hours a week.  Three weekends I'll be supervising in the Titanic exhibit (2-3, 23-24, 30-31), on weekend I'll be in California (15-17), and there are numerous evening events at the museum as well.  In some ways I don't regret it because I'll be busiest at the museum, the place that I love the most.

On the other hand it will make things like shopping difficult.  I'm really not sure when I'll be able to fit in time to go shopping, especially as I go to one store in particular where prices are cheap.  It isn't open 24 hours regretfully.  I'm sure I'll find some way to make do, I just don't know what it is yet.

~Matt

--
"A room without books is as a body without a soul." -Cicero

No comments: