Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I will live

Okay, the internet isn't necessary to life, but it is nice. I'm finally jumping on the bandwagon. It is just too hectic to not have my own access with all three of my jobs. I'm spending too much time at my sister's place (like right now) downloading and accessing.

I'm getting the cheapest rate that I can where I don't have a phone line for making calls out (it would cost me for even local), but incoming calls are free. I'll get an answering machine and give that number to people that don't need to urgently call me so I can save my cell minutes. Then I'll use Skype for outgoing calls that aren't at night or Sprint to Sprint. It will be a bit complicated, but it shouldn't be that bad as I will have internet access for a bit less than I thought I would have to pay. :-)

~Matt

PS I can also get more sleep this way as I won't have to come over to my sister's place at all after working at bigg's and have to stay for a while to get critical things (such as those related to my work at the Museum) done.