Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Tunnel Vision

I felt as though I was driving through a tunnel when I drove over the bridge to Ohio this morning. It was before sunrise and fog was quite thick. I was on the lower deck of the bridge and could see hardly anything off of either side of the bridge. This fog combined with the upper deck above me made it feel remarkably like a tunnel. I snapped this picture after I parked at work.

Other than this the weather today has been excellent. My car was quite warm from sitting in the sun when I entered it after work. For the first time in many weeks I rolled down my windows as I drove to the freeway so that my car would cool off.

~Matt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm. I'm about to make you quite jealous, but i can't resist. It was 65 degrees most of yesterday. Course, today it's rainy and colder... but still not cold.

~ Julie