Monday, September 28, 2009

Demolition Derby

Tonight I went to the Brown County Ohio fair. This is actually the third year that I've been there and thankfully we got to see the demolition derby. Last year the tractor pull was over early and we missed it--but the year before it was the first tractor pull that I'd ever seen.

This was an exciting mention when one of the cars was driven into and over the concrete barrier at the edge of the competition area!




All in all it was a fun evening. I ate a ribeye and a steak sandwich as well as fried Oreos. And even though it was late we also saw some displays and exhibits. Even though when I was growing up we only ever visited the massive LA County Fair I now enjoy visiting as many small fairs as I can each summer.

~Matt

-- Posted from my iPhone
(c) 2009 iWolff Ltd.

No comments: