Thursday, September 10, 2009

Smile

This is one of the Utahraptors you'll find in the Creation Museum. This particular one is in the Starting Points Room. He has become somewhat of the icon of the Museum, with his eye being featured on many designs along with his general figure.

I like taking interesting shots from close up and from different angles. I think it is cool that you can take something familiar, look at a different way, and get something that seems new and different.

~Matt
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Becky Schell said...

K & J & I watched Jurassic Park again this summer. Thanks for the reminder. I can't believe I still jump when that Velociraptor makes its sudden appearance...and I am even waiting for it!

Matt said...

Yeah, that is one thing I love to tell people about when they visit the Creation Museum. In the movie version of JP they made the Velociraptors at least three times bigger than they are in real life--they actually made them about the size of the Utahraptor (which wasn't found until a year or two later I believe). Many people think the Museum's Utahraptors are Velociraptors...