Sunday, April 04, 2010

Nashville and Beyond

I'm in Nashville right now.  I actually left work a bit (several hours) early yesterday....  Okay, now that you're over the surprise you can continue reading, right?  Oh, do I need to wait for a couple me minutes?

I decided that I didn't want to arrive down here at ten or eleven at night, so I got things done at work early and took off before 2:30.  I had a good trip down, stopping only once for gas.  I had dinner with my folks and then we headed over to the Duncan's place.  They're good friends of my brother's family and had several people over to enjoy a bonfire.

Tomorrow I'll be heading down to Okefenokee swamp with some other from the Museum.  We'll be canoeing and camping in the swamp for three days.  I'm hoping to photograph plenty of gators.  :-)

Well I need to go eat breakfast and get ready for church, so I'll end this rather short post at this point--but I hope to have some posts written for the next few days.  I doubt I'll have any cell signal in the swamp, so I'll have to preload blog posts to go up while I'm out of range.

~Matt

No comments: